Our membership packages offer affordable health and fitness for individuals and families at a wide range of facilities. Full access to our Gyms, Swimming Pools, Health Suites and Fitness classes, all for only £24.99 for an individual and £39.99 for a Family (Family includes 2 adults and as many children who live at the same registered address).
To become a member online you will need the following:
- Email address for confirmation email
- A credit or debit card to make an initial part-month payment (if applicable)
- Your bank account details to set-up monthly membership payments by Direct Debit (if applicable)
- If the bank account being used for Direct Debit membership requires two signatures for withdrawal of funds or is a business account, please do not continue with the online process. Visit any LiveArgyll leisure site where our staff can assist you in setting up a paper Direct Debit instruction.
After joining as a member online:
- You will receive email confirmation of your initial payment transaction, a copy of your Direct Debit order as well as a separate email showing your new membership card number. **Please note - Due to current staffing levels or if you join online over a weekend, your card number may take up to 48hrs to be returned and that emails may land in your Spam folder**
- As a member, card number should be used (along with your name) to log in online and book all Fitness, Gym or Swim sessions.
- When you next visit the Leisure Centre you signed up with, you will be able to collect your membership card. Card can only be collected by the registered member. Proof of ID is required.
- For Swim Concession memberships, you will also be required to provide proof of concession status, such as valid Senior Citizen card or Student card.
- If you have not uploaded a passport style photograph during the online registration, a photograph will be taken when you collect your card.